The Forgiveness Project is committed to protecting your privacy. We operate in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The Forgiveness Project will never distribute or sell your personal data to any third party.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide through Mailchimp when subscribing to our newsletters. This information is only used so that we can provide you with our newsletter and will not be used for any other purposes.
- Information that you provide when you download our education resources (through Mailchimp). This is so we can request feedback regarding our education resources, provide and improve our service to you, provide updates and news relating to our education resources.
- Information you provide through Eventbrite when booking an event or training course. This is so we can provide the appropriate event organisation and management.
- Information you provide when responding to a survey through our website. This information will only be used for the purpose outlined with each survey.
- If you contact us, we keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you make a payment on our website through paypal, we keep a record of it.
Where we store your personal data:
- Information you provide via our newsletter provider Mailchimp is held on Mailchimp. See here for their privacy statement.
- Information you provide via Eventbrite is held on Eventbrite. See here for their privacy statement.
- Information you provide when you download our education resources is held on Mailchimp. See here for their privacy statement.
- Information you provide when you fill in a survey is stored on our secure website platform.
- Information you provide through our website platform, Mailchimp or Eventbrite may be transferred and stored on to our password protected secure server.
- Please note that we will send you a ‘Thank you’ as a receipt of your donation. If you do not opt in to receive communications you will not receive any further communications from us beyond this point.
Tracking our visitors
We use Google Analytics including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to monitor how people use our websites and aggregates general statistics about customers, traffic patterns and related site information in an anonymous form. Any demographic reports produced using this data will be used to determine a better understanding of our website traffic and visitor needs and tailor future content and functionality.
If you have any other questions about this policy please contact us at email@example.com.